Friday, November 18, 2005

Midnight thoughts

I think the war debate to bring people home will begin in earnest now that a member of congress (conservative) Democrat no doubt called for the immediate redeployment of our troops. He's got some balls and you got to listen to him speak... Called out Cheeny for not fighting and taking deferement back in the day. As Cheeney said we will not stop thowing there words back at them. The fight has started politicly and finally some truth and something of an even playing field is reforming for my liberal polticians. Plus as I heard on my b-day Bush is down to 34 % approval. Kicked to the floor. This is coming from many seniors finally coming out of the daze that Rove place the country in. Thank God.

In more personal news, really thinking about moving to Mexico. Pilli is exepctional in her Pre-schooling and I'm so proud of her. But damn its expensive. No wonder rich kids have it easier. I'm in the worst rut of my life and don't know what to do about it. Yale and Havard play for like the millionth time this Saturday and wish I could be there to get drunk with my friends. I feel the rut is also tied with being so far away from the people I like to see, family friend namely. WEll got to get to be and sleep till 4 am. Drop some comments and get ready for some Pilli blogging later today.

No comments: