Monday, January 23, 2006

Reality TV

I was browsing the new and saw rumors that Bobby and Whiteny might break up. Now I know thats not worrysome but they've dealt with each other for many years now and it wasn't till the cameras came that they cracked. Crack... that's funny. Anywho, I use to think damn if they pay me to be on TV I'd do it wifey and I could stand the strain and make some cash in the process. But after so many celeberties cracking up I don't know. Nick and Jessica the most known. Liza Minelli and the husband whom she beat up. Maybe its the stress of being fake in front of cameras as it is to be in front of people all the time. But my conclusion is that if you care about your relationship don't go on reality TV unless your the Hulk and already have kids whom can take away the limelight or get high like the Osborne kids. Either way I hope Reality TV dies a quick death.. i can't stand watching people degrade themselve for so many stupid things.

No comments: