Monday, February 12, 2007

Long week




So this has been a really long week. Night classes suck and I have an insurance test on Tuesday I need to be ready for all while trying to do like 5 different things for SVrep. Damn I didn't do enough in that regard this weekend. So I'm going to have a tough beginning of the week and hot damn its valentines day...man I can't wait for President's day, so I can just sleep in. Anyways here's a belated pilli picture and a video of a song I didn't know Julieta Venegas had covered with Jarabe de Palo and the original version below that. Plus if you like good fusion music like I do please check out Pistolera a fusion band from NYC who's coming to the southwest at the beginning of March for more info and a taste of there cool song Algo pa que te olvides or something so you can forget. Pistolera.net


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

my niece is so cute!!!!!!