Thursday, March 05, 2009

Closing in on 500

So although not all the post since I've started this are true posts, mostly pictures, I am at 490 in terms of posts to this blog.  It got me thinking that one I would have reached that much sooner had I tried to write more consistanly but that I need to use this more as an outlet for my thoughts and mind.  Plus I need to bring back the Pilli blogging she is so big now at 7 years old but we've been so busy and lazy that its tough to do it so regularly.  I will be trying have lots of things to write and little time to do it.  I'm exicted because Nnamdi is going to visit and just chill next week, Mari is finishing the Masters part of her PHD and pilli is that star of the week.  Ezra just was in town last weekend and we had a great Karaoke night with my long lost prima/tia Blanca who lives in the City, it was grand.  Well back to work for a bit then I'll be back to preview our family night.

No comments: