Sunday, January 29, 2006

Brokeback Ricky?


I expected to write a full length post on Brokeback Mountains cuz I thought is as great but I found a quote from Ricky Martin that sums it up all so much better. PS- I'm not infering Ricky is gay although if he is that's cool, but I do like his music. UPDATE - don't know about the golden shower thing though...

Ricky Martin is not taking criticism about a sexy interview he had with Blender magazine lightly, reports Yahoo! Music. The Latin singing sensation has stood up to backlash he's receieved following an interview with the sexy music mag where he said, "I love giving the 'golden shower.' I've done it before in the shower. It's like, so sexy, you know, the temperature of your body and the shower water is very different." Ricky went on to say, "I'm open to everything. There are moments for soft, gentle sex. And there are moments for a good spank in the butt."

No comments: