Thursday, December 20, 2007

Christmas 2007






this christmas blog is a long time coming and here is some picture of ciuapilli's great 6 year old birthday party at the albany village. We had a great thanksgiving at my grandmother's up by Chico and when we left pilli cried asking me not to leave and that's how I felt too. but were planning on the same for christmas but with some added snow up in the mountains as long as we don't get lost like that family in paradise. I sad not to have been able to go to Oscar's first lead in the play of miracle on 34th street. hopefully my interview for a job went well and I get a job soon. pero if not going to still be studying for the LSAT and we'll see where that takes us. well like little timmy said before, god bless every single one of us.

No comments: